Share Speaker Player: How to Play Music on Another Computer’s Speakers
Share Speaker Player is a new software on the block. This software lets you play songs on the speakers of some other computer on the network. Which means that this software has to be installed on both computers, the machine where the songs exists and the machine with the attached speakers.
Let me explain, if suppose you have only one speaker set at office and about 20 computers on the network this software will help all the 20 machines to play songs on that one speaker set without having to unplug it from the other machine and plug it into your own.
So how does it work, Its simple..
- Install the software on the a few machines in office or home
- Once installed, run the software on these machines and you will see a list of machines who have the same software installed
- Select the song you want to play and the machine you want to play it on.. simple isn’t it?
Here are a few more features this Share Speaker Player offers (I grabbed these from the site)
- Play music on local computer or other computers with speaker over network.
- Remote add songs to playlist, reorder playlist, and adjust volume of sound on your computer.
- Every computer is entitled to accepting or refusing other users to play or modify in local host, including the computer with speaker.
- When others open this software on their computers, their IP addresses will be shown in the computer list of your computer. If they close this software, their IP addresses will disappear from this list.
- Support all kinds of audio formats that are available in Window Media Player.
We might receive a few free keys of this software to share with your readers, so do check back to grab one of these.
1 license can be used on three diffrent machines. 1 license costs $19.95 for 2-4 licenses it costs $16.95 per license.. Check out the entire price chart here..
But the good thing is that the software comes for a 30 Day free trial.. So download it now!