Xvid Converter: A powerful free video conversion tool
I am not the video guy. I mean I am not crazy about video and video editing and playing with tools that turns movie making into art. However, I sometimes do need to do a few things with videos. Let’s take for example, I want to convert a video from one format to another. This is the best I end up doing when it comes to playing with video.
But why do I need to convert a particular video from one format to another? Let’s say I wan to convert a movie into a format that it can fit into my mobile phone or iPhone. It’s small little needs like this that makes me hunt for a way to convert videos in different video formats. Very, recently I came across a software, which does this flawlessly. What best it’s free!
This software is called Xvid converter. It can convert Xvid video format to AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV etc. The good part about this software is that it’s interface is so simple and doesn’t need an instruction manual.
Some of the features of Xvid converter are:
- User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
- Convert between Xvid video and popular video formats.
- Convert Xvid video files for your iPhone, IPOD, Mobile, PSP, Zune or any other MP4 devices.
- Save and extract Xvid audio streams as audio MP3 or WAV.
- Convert Xvid video files for your mobile device.
- Freeware, Xvid is free so this software is free too.
Various formats supported by Xvid Converter are:
- AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG-4, Uncompressed and other)
- MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video, VCD and SVCD, PAL, and NTSC)
- MPEG-4 format (iPhone, MP4, IPOD, Mobile, PSP, Zune, MOV 7, M4V)
- 3GP format (3GP, 3G2)
- WMV (Windows Media Video)
- ASF format
- QuickTime MOV, QT format
- RM (Real Networks Video)
You can try this software for yourself. Download Now.